Um, so, MiMuLiLu???
In order to answer this, my dated mass communication principles compel me to use the Five W’s and that One H. . .
- What? Milk Mustaches & Living Lupie.
- Who? Meg Matthews, who lives and works with as much silliness as a Milk Mustache, and whose creations are made with (and for) Love, Understanding, Patience, Utility, and Simplicity.
- When? Things started falling into place in 2013 during the height of my chronic illness pity-party and really began to click after the move West.
- Where? The serene Eastern Shore of Maryland in 2013 to wild Western Washington in 2014.
- Why? To focus on a life of well-being, both physically and mentally, to embrace my creativity, and not hide from the world any longer.
- How? By learning, exploring, creating, and healing. . . the start of which was to mash up four words that kept swirling around in my Lupus brain fog.